[HacktionLab] Help with ferrying people from Chepstow to BarnCamp on Friday night

Mike Harris mike.harris at xtreamlab.net
Fri Jun 2 16:38:48 UTC 2017

Hi All,

There's at least a couple of people I know of who will be arriving
Friday night after the buses from Chepstow to Redbrook finish.

I was wondering if perhaps someone would be up for being a 'runner' for
the evening and make, say, two journeys between the bus/train station in
Chepstow and the site.  Perhaps at something like 8pm and again at 9pm
(or 9.30pm).

We could make sure there's people to pick up by providing a telephone
number to them to call.

Anyone up for doing this valuable piece of BarnCamp community service?

I myself have never actually arrived in this manner, so I wonder if any
of you that have in the past have any thoughts on the matter?  How easy
is it to get a taxi?  Where's a good meeting point in Chepstow?

Anyone able to take coordinating and doing this on?   You will be
rewarded with a nice drink, and perhaps we could ask those getting
picked up to contribute something towards your fuel.

Mike Harris . XtreamLab
w: https://xtreamlab.net
e: mike.harris at xtreamlab.net
t: 07811 671 893