[HacktionLab] BarnCamp 2017 Workshops Call-out

johnc johnc at aktivix.org
Tue Jun 6 20:34:13 UTC 2017

Hi,

A hack session would probably be best. I think there would be people
around with a much greater tech knowledge on wifi hacking than myself
also. Thinking of Bristol wireless peeps here especially.

This was quite complicated when we did stuff with OSLR/freifunk in the
past but I'm hoping that things have got easier. happy to play with
other systems apart from openwisp also if there is a better alternative.

John