[HacktionLab] tonight at barncamp

BarnCamp barncamp2017 at hacktionlab.org
Sun Jun 11 15:07:51 UTC 2017

For people still on site: if you want to eat in the Bell Inn tonight,
we've been offered a simplified menu due to the number going at short
notice. It's on the info board. You need to make a mark next to one
option, so we can tally them up and phone in an order at 6.30pm and go
down to eat at 8pm.

For everyone, especially if you presented a session: please remember to
put a summary of your session or any resources you want to share on the
wiki, for the benefit of people who weren't able to get there.

--
BarnCamp 2017
7 to 12 June 2015