[HacktionLab] BarnCamp 2017 Thankee

Rama rama at xicnet.com
Thu Jun 15 14:18:22 UTC 2017

Hey Barncampers, it was really awesome meeting you all! Unfortunately, I
haven't had the chance to speak to everybody, but I'm really happy to
have met such great people, sharing joy and knowledge.

Thanks to everyone for making this real and count on me for the next!
Open to help in production or whatever other front I could be useful for.

I also have some thoughts and feedback to share regarding this great
meeting and its activities, but I believe it deserves its own thread, or
even some notes on the Wiki. Will soon take care of that.

@ MickFuzz : it was a pity not to see you there man, but I hope we'll
meet at the next BarnCamp or sometime in between.

Now that I'm based in Barcelona again (after 10 years back in BA) it
will be much easier :)

btw, is there any BC IRC?

Whatever anyone might need, you know how to reach me anytime!

We keep in touch and in action!

All the best,
Rama