[HacktionLab] Lost Charge Cable...

Mike Harris mike.harris at xtreamlab.net
Thu Jun 15 16:42:02 UTC 2017

Hi Scotty,

I have this I think.  I have a number of things in my van left over,
which I'll audit and let everyone know what they are, with photos.  If
you email me your address off list I'll post it to you Scotty.

p.s. I'm missing the old style small circular power connector Nokia
charger for the Welcome Desk bat mobile phone.

El 15/06/2017 a les 13:52, sb ha escrit:

--

Mike Harris . XtreamLab
w: https://xtreamlab.net
e: mike.harris at xtreamlab.net