[HacktionLab] Lost Charge Cable...

Tom Lord toml at aptivate.org
Thu Jun 15 22:04:04 UTC 2017

I've come back with someone's cold and chest infection, please take it
back!!

otherwise thank for organising :-)

On 15/06/2017 22:45, sean wrote:
> I lost my glasses
>
> On 15 June 2017 at 17:42, Mike Harris <mike.harris at xtreamlab.net
> <mailto:mike.harris at xtreamlab.net>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Scotty,
>
>     I have this I think.  I have a number of things in my van left over,
>     which I'll audit and let everyone know what they are, with photos.  If
>     you email me your address off list I'll post it to you Scotty.
>
>     Cheers,
>
>     Mike.
>
>     p.s. I'm missing the old style small circular power connector Nokia
>     charger for the Welcome Desk bat mobile phone.
>
>     El 15/06/2017 a les 13:52, sb ha escrit:
>     > Yo Barncamp crew,
>     >
>     > Thanks for yet another great event! I learn't a great deal and
>     hope to
>     > collaborate more effectively in the future, however, I left my
>     laptop
>     > charger at the farm :S
>     >
>     > It's one of those multi voltage chargers, bastardised with a
>     chocolate
>     > block and a ThinkPad connector.
>     >
>     > Did anyone pick it up? Could you let me know?
>     >
>     > If no one knows what I'm on about, does anyone have a number for
>     someone
>     > at Highbury Farm so I can arrange to pick it up?
>     >
>     > Cheers
>     >
>     > scotty ;)
>     >

>     --
>
>     Mike Harris . XtreamLab
>     w: https://xtreamlab.net
>     e: mike.harris at xtreamlab.net <mailto:mike.harris at xtreamlab.net>
>     t: 07811 671 893 <tel:07811%20671%20893>
>     s: adelayde

toml at aptivate.org | +44 (0)1223 967838

Aptivate - Ethical IT for International Development
Website: http://www.aptivate.org | Newsletter: http://bit.ly/TCbsm6 | Twitter: http://twitter.com/aptivateuk

Aptivate is a not-for-profit company registered in England and Wales with company number 04980791
Our registered address is 25 Signet Court, Swann's Road, Cambridge, UK, CB5 8LA