[HacktionLab] survey Qs

Mike Harris mike.harris at xtreamlab.net
Mon Jun 19 20:42:41 UTC 2017

El 19/06/2017 a les 13:24, encosianima ha escrit:
> On 19/06/17 13:13, Mike Harris wrote:
>>
>> It can easily export to spreadsheet format as well..
>>
> yes but that is not exactly an analyzing or visualizing tool, which is
> what we need :D
ok, erm, can we not just average scores and guess what it all means?
(you can probably tell I'm not a statistician!) :P

>> The nice thing about using our own Drupal install is that we own the
>> data and third party services are not involved in it.
>>
> a valuable detail
>>
>> We may then perhaps have the option of extending the Drupal install
>> into a new web site, for HacktionLab or BarnCamp perhaps.
>>
> that sounds great!
cool, but I'm not precious, I just did it cos it was easy to knock up.
If you guys decide to use something else, no worries.

> [...]
>>>                         How did you find out about barncamp? [will
>>>                         guide our publicity effort next time] - a
>>>                         friend IRL - a friend online - saw a
>>>                         poster/flier (where...?) - facebook -
>>>                         Dissident Island Radio - the HL mailing list
>>>                         - another mailing list (which...?) - a
>>>                         decentralised online service (which...?) -
>>>                         other (...) 2. How easy did you find the
>>>                         registration & payment process? - Likert
>>>                         scale - comments about registration 3.
>>>                         Please estimate the carbon footprint of your
>>>                         travel to & from barncamp in kg CO2 (eq)
>>>                         (integer) 4. How much did you like the site?
>>>                         - Likert scale - comments about site 5. How
>>>                         did you rate the catering (food & bar)? -
>>>                         Likert scale - comments about catering 6.
>>>                         Did you present or run a timetabled session
>>>                         (y/n)? If Y: - rate the adequacy of the
>>>                         facilities (Likert) - what (if anything)
>>>                         would you like to change about the
>>>                         facilities? (text) If N: - what would have
>>>                         made it possible for you to lead a session?
>>>                         (text) 7. Considering the things that
>>>                         happened in the timetabled sessions you went
>>>                         to, what was your favourite moment? (text)
>>>                         8. How technical did you find the content of
>>>                         the workshops? *Not nearly technical enough
>>>                         *Not technical enough *About right *Too
>>>                         technical *Way too technical 9. How
>>>                         policitically/socially important did you
>>>                         find the content of the workshops? *Not
>>>                         nearly political enough *Not political
>>>                         enough *About right *Too political *Way too
>>>                         political 10. Considering the things that
>>>                         happened outside the timetabled sessions,
>>>                         what was your favourite moment? (text) 11.
>>>                         Here are some of the things that people
>>>                         might like about barncamp. Please rate their
>>>                         importance to you personally, starting with
>>>                         '1' as the most important. _ learning about
>>>                         tech generally _ learning about politically
>>>                         problematic tech _ developing our solutions
>>>                         to problematic tech _ working on our own DIY
>>>                         tech agenda (not as a response to externals)
>>>                         _ thinking about tech politics _ thinking
>>>                         about politics generally _ meeting
>>>                         like-minded people _ sharing a special
>>>                         insight you've got _ building movement/s _
>>>                         getting help with a specific tech problem _
>>>                         other 12. Apart from the questions above,
>>>                         what else could we improve about the event?
>>>                         13. When would you like to come to barncamp
>>>                         next? 2018/2019/never (why?) 14. Do you have
>>>                         any ideas for a future event? 15. Would you
>>>                         like to be more involved in organising the
>>>                         next BarnCamp? Please tick the box and make
>>>                         sure you enter your contact details so that
>>>                         we can get in touch. 16. When helping to
>>>                         plan another BarnCamp what would you like to
>>>                         do? Outreach and promotion Finances Managing
>>>                         sign-ups Overall production Workshop
>>>                         planning and scheduling Food planning
>>>                         Entertainment planning Site planning Site
>>>                         electrics Site network and comms General
>>>                         comms with attendees 17. How could we
>>>                         organise in a way that makes it easier for
>>>                         you to volunteer effectively? Anyone got any
>>>                         others? I'm mindful that we may need to trim
>>>                         down to a manageable length after piloting.

Mike Harris . XtreamLab
w: https://xtreamlab.net
e: mike.harris at xtreamlab.net
t: 07811 671 893