[HacktionLab] BC 2017 Media??

Mike Harris mike.harris at xtreamlab.net
Wed Jun 28 16:46:21 UTC 2017

Thanks Ben and Sean.

We did ask at the event anyone taking photos to identify themselves and
ensure with people that they were okay with their photos being taken.
So as long as people knew the photos were taken and had the opportunity
not to be in them, then that's okay in my opinion.

El 28/06/2017 a les 08:07, Ben Green ha escrit: