[HacktionLab] Borrow Army Tents For Other Event?

Mike Harris mike.harris at xtreamlab.net
Thu Jun 29 12:15:55 UTC 2017

Hi Alexander,

Neither of the tents belong to HacktionLab.  The shelter/weird one was
on hire from the village, and the main army tent was on hire from OARC
in Oxford.  I can't speak for OARC on the hiring - we paid £100 quid for
the hire - which in actual fact was us contibuting half of the cost of
new pegs for it.  You'd need to get in touch with them -
http://theoarc.org.uk - and you would have to arrange collection if they
were up for it.  Charlie, who's on the list, might be able to comment
more on this.

Incidentally, I did an event at the HesFes back in 2005 with Bristol
Wireless.  If you're interested in that, there's a video at  -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDvqw-I2sjw - you'll see me, Rich and
Ben, featuring in our 12-years-younger-than-now selves!  But the stupid
bastards at YouTube muted the soundtrack, because the everso precious
Beatles and their record publisher - is that M Jacksons' estate still? -
complained about us using 30 seconds from Octopus' Garden - pathetic
imho.  I'll find the original and get it uploaded somewhere else.

El 27/06/2017 a les 21:47, Alexander Ross ha escrit: