[HacktionLab] BAMS: The BarnCamp Attendee Management System

Charlie Harvey charlie at newint.org
Tue Mar 7 12:27:30 UTC 2017

Hi,

Compiles on Debian Jessie :-)

Cheers,

--
Charlie Harvey
IT Director

t: +44 (0)1865 403249
f: +44 (0)1865 403346
w: http://newint.org/
k: http://ox4.li/gpgkey/

We are crowdfunding! From 1 March to 6 April you have a unique chance to
become a co-owner of New Internationalist. Buy shares now at:
https://nin.tl/2lPBTWN

New Internationalist is an independent not-for-profit communications
cooperative. Our multi-award winning magazine, New Internationalist,
brings to life the people, the ideas and the action in the fight for
global justice.

New Internationalist Publications Ltd. is incorporated in England
under no.1005239.

New Internationalist, Old Music Hall, 106-108 Cowley Rd.,
Oxford, OX4 1JE, UK