[HacktionLab] BAMS: The BarnCamp Attendee Management System

Ben Green ben at bristolwireless.net
Tue Mar 7 21:08:27 UTC 2017

First error due to a typo in the readme:

ben at avocado:~/tmp/cobol/BAMS$ cobc -x -free -std=default -o bams
bams-monolith.cbl createAuthCode.cbl ListAttdendeesScreen.cbl
cobc: ListAttdendeesScreen.cbl: No such file or directory

Second error was thus:

ben at avocado:~/tmp/cobol/BAMS$ cobc -x -free -std=default -o bams
bams-monolith.cbl createAuthCode.cbl ListAttendeesScreen.cbl
bams-monolith.cbl:19: Error: 'Operation' undefined