[HacktionLab] BAMS: The BarnCamp Attendee Management System

Mike Harris mike.harris at xtreamlab.net
Wed Mar 8 07:42:36 UTC 2017

Thanks both.

I've fixed the README typo.

For the second one, what version of cobc are you using?

cobc --version

does it.

Currently most distros seem to ship with version 1 of the compiler,
which won't compile BAMS; version 2 is required.  There's instructions
for compiling it in the README.

Thanks to all for giving this a test; I really was not expecting such
enthusiasm!

Mike.

El 07/03/2017 a les 22:41, naomi ha escrit: