[HacktionLab] Updating the wiki | Re: help to get to and from BarnCamp

ekes ekes at aktivix.org
Wed May 31 08:58:19 UTC 2017

On 30/05/17 18:19, BarnCamp wrote:
> If you're coming by public transport, do be aware that the buses from
> Chepstow to Redbrook finish just after 6.30 in the evening.  Use the
> Etherpad and the HacktionLab list (if you're subscribed) to arrange a
> pick-up if you're arriving after this time, or to share a taxi with
> other BarnCampers.

This and the details on the wiki are old. Could I have an account to
update it, or...

The link on the wiki is to a timetable from 2014. The current ones on
the Monmouthshire Website (which for a few checks I've tried correlates
with data on http://www.traveline.cymru ) are:

http://www.monmouthshire.gov.uk/app/uploads/2016/04/69-Service-11042016.pdf
http://www.monmouthshire.gov.uk/app/uploads/2015/01/69-Service-Saturday-Only-29032016.pdf
http://www.monmouthshire.gov.uk/app/uploads/2015/01/Service-69-Sunday.pdf

That does mean there is a service on Sunday. I've double checked
TravelLine thinks so too.

It also means that the last bus out to Redbrook from Chepstow on Monday
to Friday is 18:10, and Saturday is even earlier at 17:40