[HacktionLab] TTFSC Results

Mike Harris mike.harris at xtreamlab.net
Tue Nov 7 13:41:09 UTC 2017

Hi All,

We Tech Tactics for Social Change went really well the weekend before
last.  Thanks to everyone who came and took part, especially the
speakers, and thanks to all who helped make it happen.

I've put pretty much all of the slide presentations up on the wiki at
https://hacktionlab.org/Tech_Tactics_for_Social_Change_Oxford_2017

I think someone took some photos of Bob's session, and the event in
general - Nor/Charlie?? - would you be so kind as to share them?

The financials of the event were:

Hire of Hackspace: £175.00

Costs for food: £58.00

Domain name: £7.18

Total costs: £240.18

Money from donations: £284.36

Difference in HL bank account: +£44.36

:)

And if anyone is feeling a little tired after all of is, remember
there's always https://hacktionlab.org/File:Home-for-tech-activists.png

Mike Harris . XtreamLab
w: https://xtreamlab.net
e: mike.harris at xtreamlab.net