[HacktionLab] Barncamp 2018

Ben Green ben at bristolwireless.net
Tue Nov 14 11:59:09 UTC 2017

Sam,

regarding Wekan, Barncamp takes a lot of tasks and sub tasks to get
together. I'd like to be able to do that in any system we use, in fact
I think it's essential. Can Wekan do this? It looks to me that the
wekan board forms a visual representation of a project, which limits
its usefulness to how much can be shown on an individual's screen.
That's purely my take on it, my only experience of this sort of thing
being trying and failing to get this happening at Bristol Wireless
using Trello. Please sell it, for me it needs selling. At the moment I
feel I'd need to purchase a number of higher resolution monitors for a
board big enough to encapsulate barncamp.

The only suggestions I have that I consider useful are Mantis and
Wekan. Systemli Ticker might be useful nearer the time, but I confess
I don't understand it fully.

Cheers,
Ben

Quoting sam at bristolwireless.net: