[HacktionLab] TTFSC Update

Mike Harris mike.harris at xtreamlab.net
Mon Sep 25 12:03:29 UTC 2017

Hi All,

An update on the TTFSC event.

We've got a full programme of talks on the Saturday from groups such as
Homelesshack, Refugee Resources, Transition By Design, and of course,
our own lovely HacktionLabbers.  For Sunday it's looking a bit more
free-format in the usual HacktionLab unconference style, with perhaps a
more technical leaning on the talks and workshops - perhaps more the
tools, with Saturday being more the tactics.

Capacity for the space is 60, so if you're coming and you've not let us
know, not signed up, do do this.

There'll be lunch on Sat and Sun included in the recommended donation.

Hope to get the final programme out this week.

Mike Harris . XtreamLab
w: https://xtreamlab.net
e: mike.harris at xtreamlab.net
t: 07811 671 893