[HacktionLab] Drupocalypse v3 Can it ever stop

Mike Harris mike.harris at xtreamlab.net
Thu Apr 26 15:41:06 UTC 2018

Thanks Kate.

I for one am officially sick to death of Drupal.  I've ditched all but
one of the few sites I had in it in favour (for now at least) of static
HTML sites, which are much, much, much, quicker, much easier to manage,
and don't get these horrible security issues occurring on days when I've
decided to turn my head away from some security mailing list.

Long live HTML!

Mike.