[HacktionLab] Drupocalypse v3 Can it ever stop

Mike Harris mike.harris at xtreamlab.net
Mon Apr 30 10:50:16 UTC 2018

Hi Clara,

Really good points and considerations.  I definitely agree with you, and
am guilty as charged with regards to agreeing to do some cheap hosting,
or taking on some crap site, and then a) not charging enough to make it
sustainable, and b) not being available enough to fix it when it goes
wrong, or patch it, when something like a Drupalgeddon happens.

Mike.