[HacktionLab] Fwd: Online Rad Media Archive

mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Mon Jun 25 12:13:11 UTC 2018

Hi there,

I'm up for helping this project out. They have already been in contact
with Taschanka about server space, and I have some serverspace for FLOSS
Manuals which is an option as well.

So I think the challenge here is to make it as low maintenance as
possible, whilst still offering the ability for updates to be made of
content.
I've been talking to them about static site generators as one tactic.

Is anyone up for trying out a few static site generators with a sample
of content (say 10 entries) and a wish list of what such an archive
would want?

I'm up for giving it a go but I would want it all to be pretty realistic
in terms of the features, and don't want to go down a complex metadata
route!

Let me know if you are interested off list, or if you have any ideas for
good systems to try on list if you are up for it.

Thanks
Mick