[HacktionLab] Web/tech support for activist groups?

mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Sun Mar 18 18:15:47 UTC 2018

Hi there,

I'm interested what would be the easiest way to get a set of services
like disroot up and running quickly in a way that can be maintained easily.

I know I've probably asked this before but anyone tried any of the
following app / marketplace style systems?

https://yunohost.org/#/whatsyunohost
https://sandstorm.io/

any idea how they (or you) keep software updated .

thx