[HacktionLab] Facebook exodus & where are people going

Encosianima encosianima at riseup.net
Wed Mar 21 20:26:19 UTC 2018

I'll be short: Riot.im can easily bridge IRC and implementing etherpad in a central an ergonomic position can really do the trick (of getting people talk together to make plots to change existing rules)

Why don't we give it a try?

Vale

⁣Knowledge is distributed across a network of connections, and therefore that
learning consists of the ability to construct and traverse those networks” [Downes, 2012]​