[HacktionLab] Drupalgeddon v2 - The drupocalypse returns...

clara clara at aktivix.org
Sun Mar 25 10:37:59 UTC 2018

Hi,

depending on what the issue is, taking sites off-line might not be a
sufficient precaution.

What you should do in any case, is making a backup (and also testing
that it's not broken).

If you are not around that evening, then it would also be good to give
somebody else access to do the upgrade on Wednesday.

As far as I understand the patch will also be available for older 8.x
versions, so you don't need to have your sites upgraded to 8.5.

greetings,
clara