[HacktionLab] Barncamp

Crucible Systems Mike Desson articthink at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 15:02:49 UTC 2019

Hello all

Apologies for the terribly late contribution: I just wanted to say I'm up
for helping out with the set-up, catering purchasing and whatever help is
deemed useful during the event.

I'm obviously preaching to a very well tuned choir, but we need events like
BC more than ever. Interest in activism is obviously significant at the
moment, I really don't think we'll struggle to get full attendance. I'm up
for a full scale effort to secure additional volunteers over the next week.
(my bad back is timely!) I've worked with the University of Bristol student
Volunteer co-ordinator, whom I'm sure could offer some useful leads. I'm
happy to do the reach-out communications if anyone wants to put potential
helpers email contact details my way.

Any chance we could we stretch to an extended deadline?

MikeD