[HacktionLab] The 2019 Barncamp Enquiry

Brent thebrentc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 07:05:39 UTC 2019

Hi everyone

Thanks Ben for starting this. It's belated but I'd like to respond. I think
the short time to organise was a factor, and things are always complex, but
for me this highlights critical failure points, here specifically
organising the power equipment. Ideally there'd be contingency plans,
multiple people on the jobs, documented information of equipment specs,
etc.

It was good to meet up online though and I think that generally was
positive and worked well.

Thanks all

Brent