[HacktionLab] Let's do something like BarnCamp

sam at bristolwireless.net sam at bristolwireless.net
Fri Mar 22 15:37:20 UTC 2019

Hi all

I'd love to go camping at Highbury and see your faces again.

I wonder if we should explore doing the absolute minimum?

Maybe this isn't a Barncamp *TM, but a simpler leaner event with fewer
services, structure or organisation? Could it be an unadvertised,
smaller self-catering event?

We could set expectations at a cold tin of beans in a wet tent, with no barn.

If people have the energy to make it better, then clearly that would
be a bonus, but personally, I'd be happy to just go camping with
people from this list.

2p

Sam