[HacktionLab] Let's do something like BarnCamp

mark mark at aktivix.org
Sat Mar 23 10:24:50 UTC 2019

Wow, great to see all this enthusiasm!

What I think I'll do is wait until tomorrow to see if anyone else chimes
in on this thread, then I'll send all who've expressed an interest an
email off-list so we can have some more discussion without flooding the
list too much.

It's also great to see that it hasn't veered off into a discussion about
using different organising tools when we already have a working set :-/

I think I'll also copy in the people who said they were up for helping
to organise when we did the last survey.

It might be a good time to have a look at that, to make sure we're
keeping in mind how people other than ourselves perceived it in 2017,
especially what people valued about it:

https://hacktionlab.org/BC2017survey

Cheers,
Mark

--
OpenPGP key expiry date extended - refresh from pool.