[HacktionLab] Barcamp - Promotional email - CORRECTION!!!

naomi naomi at aktivix.org
Sun May 12 09:26:05 UTC 2019

Hi

Barncamp is ON!

I just sent you the promotional email that we have put together - please
pass it on to anyone you would like to see at Barncamp this year and any
social media groups & chats that may contain such people, as you see fit.

Please use the ***CORRECTED VERSION *** as the other one has the wrong
email address. (Sorry)

And please sign up ASAP so we get an idea of numbers - we are only
thinking of 50, so there might be limited places and where would we be
without the usual suspects?

In chaos,

Naomi

--
"There are no passengers on Spaceship Earth. We are all crew." -- Marshall McLuhan