[HacktionLab] Corrected version of promotional email

naomi naomi at aktivix.org
Tue May 14 13:33:29 UTC 2019

Not sure if this ever got sent out ... It's got the correct email
address in it.

------------------

Barncamp is a tech-focused skill-sharing event where over the course of
a weekend, people converge to share ideas, projects and skills around
digital citizenship and activism.

It will take place this summer in a stunning location overlooking the
Wye Valley in South Wales, from the 21st to the 23rd of June 2019.

Tickets are £40, payable in advance via this
website https://barncamp.org.uk/.

As well as a diverse range of talks and workshops, which in the past
have ranged from digital forensics to foraging, a ticket includes a
camping pitch, delicious vegetarian food and bargainous bar.

It's a DIY event, and magic ingredient is you - your ideas and
aspirations for an anarchist utopia empowered digital citizenship,
through talks, workshops and music.

So when you sign up please let us know what you would like to offer to
the event - be it leading a workshop, helping to set up & tat down, or
simply helping out at the bar or the welcome desk. We are all crew.

Children are welcome, especially those old enough to participate, but in
the past there has not been much focus on children's activities, and
child care has not usually been provided. Offers are always welcome of
course!

Any questions, email barncamp2019 at hacktionlab.org
<mailto:barncamp2019 at hacktionlab.org.uk>

Love,

The Barncamp Collective

"There are no passengers on Spaceship Earth. We are all crew." -- Marshall McLuhan