[HacktionLab] More lost property (was: Lost Charge Cable...) (Mike Harris)

mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Tue Oct 1 17:35:18 UTC 2019

Hi guys,

What about we get together and do a crowdfunder to take care of this
issue of this missing charger from 2017.

It would be shame to let this incident spoil people's memories of an
otherwise pleasant event.

Does anyone know an ethical crowdfunding site that runs on Free Software
or perhaps we should write one from scratch?

Nice one
Mick