[HacktionLab] Fwd: Possible portal solution

mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Mon Oct 7 14:57:50 UTC 2019

Hi there,

I said I would reach out to this list on behalf of a friend who did
indymedia type stuff as I thought this would be a good place to ask.
And i can see it having wider uses as well beyond this small business
type thing.

What about next cloud for this? also contact me or phil if you would be
up for hosting this kind of think for them.
I was thinking moodle's probably not a good fit.

nice one
Mick