[HacktionLab] The 2019 Barncamp Inquiry ENDS

Ben Green ben at bristolwireless.net
Fri Sep 13 08:06:51 UTC 2019

Hi all,

The Barncamp Inquiry data collection phase is over, and I'm also
drawing a close to the enquiry in general.

There were three submissions. Read them at:
https://hacktionlab.org/The_2019_BarnCamp_Inquiry

I don't see that there's much point in collating this since there's
only three entries. I'll attempt a little write up, but I think it's
best if now have a meeting to take things forward for next year/
abandon ship whichever we feel appropriate.

Thanks for participating in this inquiry.

Cheers,
Ben