[HacktionLab] Picnic table zoom

ekes ekes at aktivix.org
Sun Apr 19 14:51:58 UTC 2020

I know several hosting collectives have added Jitsi to their collection.
Though I don't see any of them listing them publicly, so I guess it's
when you're involved in a collective using them you'll know.

Correction I just checked and Autistici announced theirs:
https://cavallette.noblogs.org/2020/03/9587

BBB it somewhat more work to set up as I understand it.

Also there's a list of online activities on radar.squat.net :

https://radar.squat.net/en/events/country/XI
http://3m2pgmhdsgrneurfbi5oxelzbytcgxaeajsmtxuijhen3l3asu3c5yad.onion/en/events/country/XI

I know there is way more around. Not sure if anyone is making lists...

sam at bristolwireless.net: