[HacktionLab] Picnic table zoom

Brent thebrentc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 11:05:48 UTC 2020

An interesting statement here is "The rule that tech groups only talk about
tech and never tech as a social relationship" - whose rule is this? I'd say
a basic premise of groups like HacktionLab is considering the social
aspects of tech. In my experience, even mainstream tech workers have
awareness and practices, albeit to varying degrees. I think this more
demonstrates the bias against technologists.

brent

Ps. On a slightly related note, a friend's looking for second-life type
alternatives, for therapy-oriented group work ("immersive worlds rather
than VR). Is second life still a thing or any suggestions?
https://hubs.mozilla.com/ looks ok.