[HacktionLab] strange thing about php, firefox and chrome on http://schnews.flossmanuals.net/schmovies/index.php

Mick Fuzz mick at flossmanuals.net
Thu Sep 24 19:31:43 UTC 2020

Apologies for the previous message,

I think it's just adding the following to apache2.conf - I think it
should work now

|AddType text/html php |

If anyone is up for helping fixing some relelated php -> html formatting
bugs on this archive please do get in touch and I'll add you to the repo.

regex find and replace skills along with a bit of html hacking
would be a desirable skills.

Thanks
Mick