[HacktionLab] FW: Urgent! From the Ground Up: Extra Capacity Needed

Michael Reinsborough m.reinsborough at qub.ac.uk
Thu Apr 22 11:19:57 UTC 2021

If anyone wants to help support the cop26 coalition this is fairly easy stuff- running big zoom calls (background support for the facilitators)
  There are probably other opportunities as well once you get involved and if there is a Glasgow meeting in November there will probably be a more radical contingent that needs tech support