[HacktionLab] Replacing compound interest

Welcome Mat washingmachinebroke at riseup.net
Sun May 16 23:51:54 UTC 2021

Hello,

I stumbled across this recently:

https://aim196884.noblogs.org/anarchic-information-manifesto/replacing-compound-interest/

And it got me wondering if anyone here has the skills (might incorporate
blockchain/flare technology) to collaborate on setting this up? I have
basic python skills at the moment but not sure if this is enough for a
crypto task.

If anyone is interested and would like to set up some GIT repository or
on here: https://git.fairkom.net/explore, then I'll try to add some time
input when I can (I now have a 3 month old baby so free time is much
less than this time last year).

Cheers.