[HacktionLab] Online document editing software (free (as in beer))?

hacktion at jhodges.co.uk hacktion at jhodges.co.uk
Sat Apr 2 19:44:04 UTC 2022

nextCloud is a fork of ownCloud from before it went commertial that can
connect with LibreOffice as an editor for collaboration. It is totally
free if self hosted. Still a bit complicated though, probably easiest
setup done through Docker.

Or for really simple there is Etherpad. Again open source and self
hostable. Riseup even offer a free hosting service:
https://pad.riseup.net/