[HacktionLab] Slides from Breadtube talk

ben benxxxx at protonmail.com
Mon Jul 4 11:31:59 UTC 2022

Hi everybody!

Finally getting around to posting these here :)

Below you will find a link to the slides from the Breadtube talk I gave at Hacktioncamp.

I have updated them to add in extra notes and links and stuff.

They are still a bit lacking (here and there) but they should contain enough info, for now, to cover everything I managed to get through during the talk, at least.

https://prezi.com/view/NfIpO5keWjJXwFJGq74R

I am keen to convert the slides into an open source downloadable format too, of course, but not making any promises :p

Thanks again for a great weekend. Was great to meet up with everyone - to share, to learn and be merry.

Cheers,
Ben

https://prezi.com/view/NfIpO5keWjJXwFJGq74R