[HacktionLab] Static Website for community groups - possible workshop

m3shrom m3shrom at riseup.net
Wed Jun 8 09:13:06 UTC 2022

Hi there Mike,

Here's a quick link to explain in a nutshell

https://www.sanity.io/what-is-a-static-site

In the past you just wrote your own html, no database, and added in js
if you were clever .
But now template based builders can help do much of the stuff that we
embraced CMSs to do. Including separation of content and styling and
navigation.

I could do part of the workshop about why this might be especially
useful to community  websites.

I'd especially be up for collaborating with someone to do more techy
dive on it.

nice one
Mick