[HacktionLab] Thank you

Gareth Coleman gareth at sublime.org
Mon Jun 13 14:23:58 UTC 2022

Thanks!

I had a great time, nice to see old folks & new folks.

Congratulations to Mike and Mick especially but also everyone else who
contributed to making it happen.

Also had my mind blown by a workshop like pretty much every time!

All in all, fab weekend and looking forward to doing it all again!

I would be willing to help, maybe with food or some other way next time!

loads of love