[HacktionLab] HacktionCamp 2022 - a (f)unconference - June 10, 11, 12 Todmorden

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Fri Mar 25 07:20:36 UTC 2022

Naomi: great you can help with the website, can you put up a new page on the HL website for the event and something on the Home page?  There’s some ideas jotted down on the original Etherpad that Mick and I started - https://pad.riseup.net/p/hacktionlab-2022 <https://pad.riseup.net/p/hacktionlab-2022> - but I suggest we move to the Wiki as the single version of the truth as soon as it’s up.

Nick and Gareth, great to have workshop suggestions, and also Gareth one for catering (food is something we need to work out and decide on).  Once Naomi’s got a page for the event up, we can start adding the proposals.

Mike Harris
XtreamLab Internet Services
xtreamlab.net
07811 671 893