[HacktionLab] HacktionCamp 2022 - can you make it - a quick roll call

Mick Fuzz mickfuzz23 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 15:00:17 UTC 2022

https://hacktionlab.org/index.php?title=Hacktioncamp_2022

On 25/03/2022 18:48, Naomi wrote:

> I added a lot of what was in the pad to a new page, just leaving out
> the bits about who has access to money and so on!he

Thanks Naomi, I've done a couple of tweaks and I'll do more when I feel
better as I'm a bit ill at the moment.

I wanted to try to get a sense if we can make the event "Confirmed" in
that if we can get about 10 people saying they are coming for sure then
we can really start planning, and I think it helps people confirm taking
a day or so off work too if they want to.

To help with that I've created a role call at the start of this pad page
for your name or alias - or you can email me or Mike off list.

https://pad.riseup.net/p/hacktionlab-2022

You can put down maybe if you are not sure. and we promise no high
pressure sales calls.

nice one
mick