[HacktionLab] E-flyer - HacktionCamp 2022 - Friday 10th, Saturday 11th, and Sunday 12th June 2022

mick fuzz mickfuzz23 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 19:27:46 UTC 2022

Hi there,

Here's my attempt at an eflyer to forward on to friends who may not be
on this list.
Feel free to alter it and let me know if there are big omissions.

https://todmordenmakery.org.uk/2022/04/30/hacktioncamp-2022/

Ps - there's a sign up form at that address - I'll send another email
about that.

nice one
Mick

      HacktionCamp 2022

    HacktionLab presents “That tech is mine!”: a hacktionlab / barnCamp
    Reunion – featuring workshops and discussions on alt-media, radical
    tech collectives, right to repair, free and open source software,
    the maker mentality, and the old hacker ethic.

    Bring what you expect to find

    Dates – Friday 10th, Saturday 11th, and Sunday 12th June 2022

          Location – https://todmordenmakery.org.uk/ and other rooms in
          – https://tlchub.org.uk/ and private camping nearby

*What to Expect:* This event is an unconference with a wide range of
themes broadly about technology, justice and the environment. See here
for more on Hacktion Camp 2022.
<https://hacktionlab.org/index.php?title=Hacktioncamp_2022>

Workshops will take place in the Makerspace – Todmorden Makery and other
rooms in Todmorden College.
We will be camping in a scenic and sheltered location within Todmorden
which is 10 mins walk to the college.

Arrive with ideas of what you want to share and we’ll work together to
create a schedule for the weekend. While this is an unconference and you
are free to arrive with rough ideas. It is helpful to have some
workshops planned and shared in advance. If you can please do add on to
the workshops page here see our wiki page for the Event
<https://hacktionlab.org/index.php?title=Hacktioncamp_2022>

*Keeping in touch –* Before the event it is a good idea to be on the
hacktionlab email list and to ask questions there – you can sign up for
that here.

can sign up for the event here -
https://todmordenmakery.org.uk/2022/04/30/hacktioncamp-2022/