[HacktionLab] How to confirm for HacktionCamp 2022 - Friday 10th, Saturday 11th, and Sunday 12th June 2022

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Thu May 12 11:55:49 UTC 2022

Yes, I did start getting spam emails really quickly! :-). Thanks Mick!

Do email me, or you’re also welcome to Signal or Telegram (or FB Messenger, SMS, Keybase, WhatsApp or Insta) me on the number at the foot of this email.  (Sorry if that’s not enough different ways of communicating).

XtreamLab Internet Services
xtreamlab.net
07468 710 337