[HacktionLab] apols

Garcon du Monde gdm at fifthhorseman.net
Mon May 23 19:24:04 UTC 2022

hi,

i've been following the discussions about the todmorden / hacktionlab
/ barncamp event with a lot of jealousy: although i'll be in the uk, i
have pre-existing plans for the saturday, which kinda killed any
possibility of being able to join. i'm sure you will all have a great
time and i really wish i could be there!

other than that, life's good. if any of you are around in london the
few days afterwards, maybe we can catch up - i'm sure you know how to
get hold of me ;-) and, otherwise, i hope to cross paths with you
again soon!

solidarity,

	--gdm

--
GPG: 5607 E4BC C6B6 90F4 5EBC  B348 D01B 9D77 912F 963C