[HacktionLab] Any HL 2022 attendees want the old Welcome Desk computer?

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Wed May 25 16:58:41 UTC 2022

Hi All,

I have this computer that I’m getting rid of: https://hacktionlab.org/index.php?title=A_Free_Computer <https://hacktionlab.org/index.php?title=A_Free_Computer>

This computer has served us in the past as the Welcome Desk Computer at BarnCamp, so it has some heritage.

The spec is:

"Intel Atom N270 1.6GHz Desktop Computer 30GB ATA SSD custom built with Ubuntu Linux 18.04 LTS installed.  Includes power supply unit and SVGA cable.  Note: Keyboard and Mouse NOT included.

Ports include 2 x RS232 serial, SVGA, HDI, RJ-45 x 2, USB-2 x 4, mic, phones, speakers.”

If you want it and are attending Hacktionlab in Todmorden next month, email me off list and I’ll bring it with me.  First person to email me gets it, but I will take not of second and third places just in case the first place drops out.

If no one wants it, it goes on eBay!

XtreamLab Internet Services
xtreamlab.net
07811 671 893