[HacktionLab] Attendence and Talk

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Thu May 26 15:26:03 UTC 2022

Hi Alex,

I thought I’d answered you before, but perhaps I thought I had, rather than did! :-)

Anyway, it looks interesting and I for one would certainly attend.  Anyone else on this venerable list fancy commenting on Alex’s idea?

Could you email back with it described in the format at https://hacktionlab.org/index.php?title=HacktionCamp_2022_Workshops <https://hacktionlab.org/index.php?title=HacktionCamp_2022_Workshops> filling in the following for me and I’ll put it up on the main page:

Title of workshop?[edit <https://hacktionlab.org/index.php?title=HacktionCamp_2022_Workshops&action=edit&section=3>]
Format
talk / workshop (interactive) / skills share / round table / lighting talk
Proposed by
Alex & Nina
Length
30-60 minutes, 5-15 for a lighting talk
Equipment
projector, speakers, paper, pens, posits, chairs, etc
Description
A discription of your workshop
Nerd gag
How much technical background will people need to be able to follow the session?

Thanks,

XtreamLab Internet Services
xtreamlab.net
07811 671 893