[HacktionLab] Any talk/workshop suggestions to add?

Charlie Harvey charlie at newint.org
Mon Apr 24 11:18:52 UTC 2023

On 23/04/2023 08:38, Naomi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If you have an idea for a talk or workshop please can you add it to the
> wiki page here
> https://hacktionlab.org/index.php?title=Workshops_for_HacktionLab_Summer_2023
> *or alternatively post it to this list and I will add it?*

Hi,

I've got a WIP talk on basic category theory. I've added it to the wiki.

Charlie Harvey
IT Director
New Internationalist

t: +44 (0)1865 403 249
m: +44 (0)7912 327 288
w: https://newint.org/
k: https://ox4.li/gpgkey/

** Shop with a conscience: https://ethicalshop.org **

New Internationalist is an independent not-for-profit communications
cooperative. We publish the multi-award winning New Internationalist
magazine, a range of books from non-fiction to graphic novels, and
run an ethical mail order business. Learn more at: https://newint.org/

Incorporated in the UK under no. 1005239.

Old Music Hall, 106-108 Cowley Rd., Oxford, OX4 1JE, UK
PO Box 819, Markham, Ontario, L3P 8A2, Canada