[HacktionLab] radar.squat.net at Hacktionlab June 2023 ??

jcsheffield at myphone.coop jcsheffield at myphone.coop
Tue Feb 28 16:28:05 UTC 2023

At the previous Hacktionlab, I heard the discussion about Radar -
radar.squat.net/en/why-radar . As I understand, it's an online system,
for international syndicating of listing of events and groups, for
"social movements"

I wonder if anyone will be able to talk about it (again) during the
Sheffield 2023 Hacktionlab event please? If it's OK to ask this?

The reason I'm asking is I think Radar would be a perfect fit with our
existing "alternative" Sheffield website alt-sheff.org .

Alt-Sheff has about 6 members, some non-technical, but all politically
committed. I plan to try re-energising it, in a meeting I'm organising
on 12th May 2023, as part of Sheffield Festival of Debate; called
"Adventures in Activism" (sorry about crap title!) I hope some Sheffield
people will get interested to be involved, then maybe attend Hacktionlab
in June, or otherwise meet Radar people, to see if we can go forward
with it, if that makes sense? Ta. Jonathan.