[HacktionLab] We can finally build our own media - link to video presentation

Jay Baker jaybaker at mediaactivist.com
Tue Jul 25 12:20:15 UTC 2023

Thanks ekes for this - that's really interesting! I wonder if the Mutu Network are even aware of the poor security of SPIP?

I agree that the proposed local autonomous media in the UK doesn't have to be too complex -- as long as they are all connected in principle and signposting it will work!

Jay Baker
Pronouns: he/they
Website: [MediaActivist.com](https://www.mediaactivist.com/)

Other links: https://allmylinks.com/mediaactivist